10. Thou shalt practice playing thy piano at least once a week. Learning a new piece is a must. Neighbors are getting sick of same compositions being played over and over again.
9. Thou shalt eat well and not more. Thou shall banish thy temptations of palate cravings. The power of vanity compels you!
8. Thou shalt find a suitable laptop desk. Chair and shoe box is not working. Laptop is insulted.
7. Thou shalt increase writing money-making articles. Paypal is getting bored and lonely.
6. Thou shalt hire someone to cut off hair. Banish they idea that the world needs a 21st century Rapunzel.
5. Thou shalt give Wuffy, the white and fluffy dog, a bath at least once next year. Thy dog smells.
4. Thou shalt read more quality books and watch less YouTube. Neurons are fighting hard to stay alive.
Thou shalt clean room every weekend. Thou shalt ask reliable housekeeper to clean room every weekend.
2. Thou shalt put thy PRC license to use more frequently and put thy Registered Nurseism to work by serving human race.
And my No.1 New Year's Resolution for 2011 is...
1. Thou shalt type more, compose more and write more. Thy future novel and blog posts shalt not write and publish itself.
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” -- Edith Lovejoy Pierce
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!