YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE IF:
5. You freak out when Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / your blasted Internet provider's service is down.
4. Instead of writing about what you've done and where you've been, you create articles about videos you've watched on YouTube. Geezus. (And yes, this one is especially for myself.)
3. You spend more time 'conversing' in front of an inanimate object than with actual people.
2. All the pictures you have uploaded on your Facebook account for the past 6 months are taken from Google Images.
and the No.1 sign that you need to get your arse off that filthy couch / bed / computer table and start smelling the SMOG and hearing the JEJE-BEATS (c/o your neigborhood jeepney) outside is:
1. You receive one message per day on your cellphone. And it's from GLOBE.
I rest my case.