Craving for pizza? Dialing 789-9999 or 911-1111 might rob you of the remaining 1k in your wallet. Fret not, dear baked cheese lover, I have exactly the right thing for you, and it doesn't cost 2 days of minimum wage earnings.
Hear ye, our Homemade Garlic & Shrimp Tasty Pizza (because it's made of left over tasty bread, geddit?). We made it twice already in our home, the first time we had proper rounded pizza crust but then we forgot to buy one the second time around so we decided to work with what we had, which turned out to be days old bread in the freezer. But don't worry, in the end, the senile bread was pretty darn delectable.
- Old Tasty slices
- Cream Cheese Spread
- Shrimp bits
- Garlic, chopped
- Cheese, grated
- Tomato, sliced
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Basil leaves, diced
I did not put any measurement on the above ingredients because I think one of the best parts of homemade concoctions is the freedom of putting whatever you want, how much you want.
Anyway, the dish is simple.
- Take the tasty slices and apply evenly a generous amount of cream cheese spread.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Drizzle one cup of chopped garlic (Kidding! But you want to put a LOT of this in, trust me.)
- Add the shrimp, mushroom, tomato slice and a few specks of diced basil leaves.
- Put in the oven until shrimp is pink and cuddly.
Remember to adjust the oven heat preferences so that the heat is coming from the TOP and not the bottom so as to not burn the bread before the shrimp is cooked.