Yes, I know.
Compared to the 34 Books I've Read in 2010, this year is just heartbreaking for my digital library. I can still hear the echoes of their cries for attention reverberating in my head. I'm sorry I've failed you, beloved books. I promise to love you better in the coming year. This time I'll be sweeter, our love will run deeper. Have faith, in me...
(In Obsessive-Compulsive Chronological Order of Completion)
- Pretties - Scot Westerfeld
- The Girl & the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
- Something Borrowed - Emily Griffin
- Something Blue - Emily Griffin
- City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
- City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
- City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
- If I Stay - Gayle Forman
- Where She Went - Gayle Forman
- Before I Go To Sleep - S.J. Watson
- Specials - Scott Westerfeld
- Can You Keep A Secret - Sophie Kinsella
- Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
- Veronika Decides to Die - Paulo Coelho
- Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
- Room - Emma Donoghue
And because of such a short list, I don't think I can do my "annual" book awards with this kind of line-up. I mean, half the books mentioned is written by the same author, not to mention that 90% of the novels are under the YA category. This has been a terrible year for literary variety. What have I done with my life?? *bangs head to the wall* I blame mobile Internet!
Anyway, there is always next year. With my new iBooks app and its dazzling interface, hopefully, I can work my way to a respectable number before the world ends. ;)