Thursday, January 7, 2010

The dawn of a new era has come. Since installing Stanza on my iPod Touch, I have gathered these great titles and am now perusing each literary worlds one by one. I just finished two books and am now on my third, all read through this wonderful gadget and app I had the luck of discovering. Here's the list of books in my virtual library on Stanza. All of them I got for freeee... *does happy dance*.
  • The Other Boleyn Girl  by Philippa Gregory
  • The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
  • Atonement by Ian McEwan
  • Under The Dome by Stephen King
  • The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
  • Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodie Picoult
  • Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
  • Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  • The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  • Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
  • A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
  • The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
  • Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
Now I'm not that of a fan of Nicholas Sparks, much less Stephanie Meyer (Twilight and New Moon read from a borrowed book) but they were there staring at me waiting for me to download them so I didn't let the opportunity pass. From the amount of books I am going to have the luxury of reading, I am sensing a loving and attention-filled relationship with my Touch and Stanza. Hooray for technology!

Any other great titles worth reading? Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :)

    2 comments:

    manik_reigun said...

    whoaa. now im confused which gadget imma buy this year!haha

    Clarrise said...

    Which ones are you contemplating on getting? iPod Touch is one great gadget, you won't regret getting one. :)

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin