Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cinderella and her magic slippers got nothing on the royal wedding of the century of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I think every girl with a princess fantasy was crying over television screens all around the globe yesterday when a middle-class commoner married a future king, and in the process, became a real-life princess. Okay, the Duchess of Cambridge, actually, but who wants to be specific?


I have been to a few weddings in my lifetime and even though I "attended" this affair only via cable television and internet, I felt that it was one of the best weddings I've ever had the opportunity of witnessing. The sincere and obvious love of the couple in front of the altar was enough to make the event a moment to remember. Add to that the simple elegance of the ceremony, the dress and the over-all ambiance, it was such a remarkable experience.

Feeling the need to immortalize the event in any way, here I present the photographs I think most showcase the magnificence of the event.














And my favorite...



Just goes to show that even the most prim and proper royal gathering has to have one kid ruining absolute perfection. Cutest wedding photo.. ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin